At first I would like to thank organizers that they give me this possibility to present Virtual-O on EOC. (Tomáš Leštínský, Lukáš König, David Aleš)
After a little stressful start when I was invisible for hour or two. Some Virtual-O flyers get into arena (thanks to sister-in-law) and everything have started nicely. And it went so till end of the day.
I know this paradox from Christmas markets in Bratislava. When no one is waiting in queue before stand, it’s simply invisible. After few people will come there, suddenly you have queue behind you…
On ECTO everything went fluent from start, on EOC it took some time. (relay was starting, much bigger arena, maybe even more factors were in the game)
Something that I need to learn from.
Very same as on ECTO.
- map assistants were widely used
- questions about OCAD converter and release date
- kids were the most enthusiastic players. It looks like adults are more cautious to show their game play in public.
- I was hoping for more elite orienteers feedback, I’m not sure of reasons behind this. (maybe lack of time, disinterest or lassitude). My only way to improve here is to make game even better in future.
- I have attended several very interesting discussions about Virtual-O so I can learn much from it
- At least from my side I have seen only positive reactions. Ok, ok I still need to block jumping from the big rocks
And here are few photos from action. I’m guy in that splendid Virtual-O T-shirt 🙂